NEW MAIL ORDER GUIDELINES
Due to the amount of mail order received we need to institute the following rules.
1) All Items must be sent in and paid for in full AT LEAST 2 weeks BEFORE the event.
2) Return Postage fee's MUST be enclosed
3) Please do not send your own sharpies or markers we cannot be responsible for them nor responsible if they leak or explode in transit.
4) All items must have YOUR first and last name taped to the item with post it notes and any inscriptions or special instructions on the post it.
5) You must have a description and list of your items with your name,return shipping address, Email and phone number printed on a sheet of paper.
6) Pricing is the same as if you would get the item in person. please refer to that pricing
7) Personalized items and inscriptions will be an additional 5.00 per item.
8) Send items at your own risk and consider postal insurance if the item is very valuable
9) Encyclopedias must be bookmarked with post it notes as well.
10) MOST IMPORTANT- DO NOT E-mail us the night of event and ask if your items were mailed! The post office is closed until Monday and It is a very long and involved process to get these items mailed. They will most likely not be mailed at the EARLIEST until the Following Monday after the event. Please do not inquire
about your items until 2 weeks after the event if you have not received them.
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com